ImageMapster makes HTML image maps useful.
Note: ImageMapster used to be distributed as a ZIP archive. You can still download the full package including examples and source as a zip from GitHub but I will no longer be building a version-specific ZIP file with each release.
- PLEASE STOP HOTLINKING! Bandwidth on my web host has skyrocketed recently and I can't afford it, so I've disabled hotlinking to jquery.imagemapster.js on this site. Please host it yourself. Thanks.
- 1.2.10 released - February 25, 2012. Bug fix for broken IE9 from 1.2.9. See complete change log.
- 1.2.9 released - February 22, 2012. This version is now compatible with jQuery 1.9+. There are no other changes.
- Take a look the new introduction to ImageMapster for absolute beginners, written by Dezynetek.
- 1.2.8 released - December 30, 2012. Minor bugfix release.
- More jsfiddle examples added on July 18, check 'em out.
- The current development version is 1.2.14-beta1, updated recently
- The last blog post about ImageMapster was Tuesday, June 19, 2012: ImageMapster 1.2.5 released